As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. One of my unique skills that I bring to every client, is that I am a trained and certified negotiator. One of the most important actions a realtor performs for his/her clients is to negotiate with the opposite party the best price for my clients. There are 1.7 million registered Realtors in the USA. Only 1,000 of us have achieved and been certified as a master negotiator. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2011
- Master Certified Negotiation Expert, *as of Dec. 15th 2015
- Detailed familiarity with the greater San Diego area
- Founder, CEO, and President of Eagle Global Investment Services (an international real estate company based in the Slovak Republic)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong negotiator
REALTOR®, Don Bauza Real Estate Consulting Services—San Diego, CA 2011 – present
- Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
Owner, Eagle Global Investment Services—Slovak Republic, 2006 – 2010
- Worked with European real estate investors to help them acquire property overseas. Managed international requirements for registration and administration of real estate management companies. Completed additional education to become a Certified Global Business Professional focused in international import/export services.
Senior Defense Consultant, The Wexford Group International—Vienna, VA, 2001 – 2006
- Led a specialized effort to assist the Slovak Minister of Defense in defense reform that reorganized, restructured, and modernized the Slovak armed forces in the area of human resources reform. Developed a new management system which became the cornerstone of military personnel reform.
Project Officer, United States Marine Corps—Washington, D.C. 1998 – 2000
- Served as Project Officer for the Office of the Secretary of Defense Reserve Affairs Pentagon after over twenty years in the USMC. Developed procedures for the full integration of Marine Corps Reserve units into the active force. Led the OSDRA efforts to train foreign nations on how the USA uses its seven unique reserve forces via briefings in NATO meetings.
- Bachelor of Science in Political Science, University of Southern Illinois, 1983
- Master of Business Administration, Averett College, 1997
- Master of Strategic Intelligence, Defense Intelligence Agency, 2000